Buying Tips for Waterproof Clothing
There is waterproof rainwear for children and there is waterproof rain gear that children can play outdoors in. To move freely, kids need soft flexible fabrics, breathable so that they can dash about in comfort, and generously cut to allow warm layers underneath and easy movement.
When selecting kids waterproofs, look out for:
- Breathable, light soft fabrics for comfortable play
- Durablet colours your kids will love to wear
- Top quality and tough material, to shrug off the inevitable snags and rubs
- 100% waterproof, to keep them dry however wet it gets
- Good firm elastic where it matters, around wrists, ankles, sturdy zips, top quality buckles etc.
- Must be machine washable, quick drying and easy care for busy mums
- Made to last, and with room for them to grow
- Very easy to put on, so that kids can do it themselves, or with a little help. good for parents to get kids into, jacket and overalls or trousers can be easier for older children to manage themselves.
- The elasticated cuff or hem means you put this over the gum boot and the elastic has been allowed for this stretch
Sometimes, it can be a struggle getting children to take the time to put on their waterproofs before going out to play. It's important therefore, to select clothes your children feel proud to be seen in.
Kruizey Kidz waterproof clothing is all MACHINE WASHABLE, BREATHABLE and 100% FULLY WATERPROOF because as busy parents, hand cleaning items is the last thing you want to do,
DO NOT PUT WATERPROOF CLOTHING IN THE DRYER